THE MOST FAR-REACHING REVOLUTION IN SCIENCE AND PHILOSOPHY OF OUR AGE
1) The Sun is liquid red-hot boiling magma
2) The Sun produces energy by anti-gravitational force
Copernicus created a revolution in scientific and philosophical thinking by switching the position of the Sun and the Earth. Now, I am positing a new physicochemical structure of the Sun and the processes by which it produces energy. This will totally revolutionize scientific and philosophical thinking; not only does it create a new physics, but the ramifications will inevitably cause a rethinking of other sciences and philosophy.
EVIDENCE FOR PROPOSITION 1
• The latest shots of the Sun (NASA Stereo Mission, SOHO, Solar Dynamic Observatory) clearly show what the Sun actually looks like. We have never seen the Sun in a sharper focus or clearer detail. From the photos we can tell whether the Sun is in a gaseous state of matter, or liquid red-hot boiling magma. Look carefully and decide for yourself which it is. No math or calculations are necessary; everything is clearly visible. NASA STEREO videos.
• Earth is liquid red-hot magma with a thin cooled crust! The same is true of the other planets in the solar system. Planets and other parts of the solar system are just ‘drops’ of the Sun, expelled into outer space during large explosions, and they are precise indicators of the Sun’s tumultuous past!
• To date, about 359 planets circling around stars have been discovered, and these discoveries will certainly increase. In the Universe, planetary systems circling around a star are the rule not the exception. The theory that planets came into being from heavy dust condensation from remote supernovas is completely absurd. Condensation is not possible in the conditions of the solar wind which exist around all stars. The model which posits that liquid and solid planets, composed of heavy, the heaviest elements, circle around gaseous stars made of H and He is completely absurd!
• Using the absorption lines so far over 70 chemical elements occurring on Earth have been detected in the solar spectrum, and even heavier elements than those we have on Earth have been detected.
Which does not mean that the remaining elements are missing (The current periodic table contains 118 chemical elements to date). Chemical analysis of the solar wind shows similar results. How, then, can these elements come from the Sun’s wind if, according to the prevailing theory, the Sun should not begin producting elements heavier than He for about another five billion years?
• Estimates of the surface temperature of the Sun has been reduced from 5800 K (the earliest estimates) to 3500 – 4500 K, which is more realistic. That temperature corresponds to the temperature of Earth’s magma.
• Helio-seismology exhibits characteristics similar to earthbound seismology! Examples of tsunamis have been recorded on the Sun’s surface. Especially interesting is the case of objects, probably meteors, bouncing off the Sun’s surface, very similar to what happens when one skims a flat stone at a sharp angle and it bounces off the water surface.
• A recording has been made of a Sun spot disappearing as the surface magma flows over the edges of the spot, filling in the infundibular dent (the actual description of a spot). Spots are created by the chemically heavier magma at the deeper layers of the Sun being propelled to the surface.
• If we accept that the stars are liquid, red-hot magma, it solves the problem of missing mass in the Universe, what we currently call ‘dark mass’. The mass itself is not dark; it is our comprehension of nature that is dark!
EVIDENCE FOR PROPOSITION 2
• My eureka moment about antigravity came while I was gazing at a huge fire. It is easy to prove that fire flames are an anti-gravitational phenomenon just by observing their form. If Archimedes’s law was governing the form of the flame, it would be heart shaped (like a drop with the point down). But the shape of a flame is the opposite an upside-down heart, or drop, pointing upward proving that it is anti-gravitation in action. The shape of a candle flame in weightless conditions (recorded at a space station) is an ideal hemisphere.
• A reduction of the Earth’s gravity force has been registered in the areas surrounding volcanoes, at Yellowstone and in other places where the temperature of the Earth’s core is higher.
• Thermo-nuclear or ‘hot’ fusion is a process which cannot happen in nature. Anti-gravitational force makes it impossible. Cold fusion only is a naturally feasible process.
• Missing neutrinos according to the Standard Model of the Sun there should be at least twice as many as we can account for.
• It has been experimentally confirmed (1999-2000) that the Universe is expanding faster and faster. Increasing anti-gravitational force is consistent with this phenomenon.
• If, until now, we have not correctly understood anti-gravitational force, the physicochemical structure of the Sun and the processes by which the Sun produces energy, what have we understood correctly?
• What basis do we have to conclude that the Sun is a gaseous red-hot body composed of H and He that produces energy by fusing H into He?
• How many other wrong conclusions have we made, not only in physics, but in all other sciences?
• Why are we still trying to perfect the absolutely impossible atom model?
• Why are we still talking about the impossible Big Bang?
• Why are we still talking about impossible black holes?
• Why are we still wasting our precious time on absurd theories in all the sciences?
• What, and how much, do we really know about nature and the Universe?
SOME POSSIBLE ANSWERS
Discover the truth. Download my book for free.
Spread information about the biggest revolution to date in science and philosophy.
We can build a better future, only if we work together, and now.
There is work for thousands of brains including yours!